Commercial Projects Manager
Our commercial and multifamily team is growing. Moulding & Door Inc., located in Green Bay, WI, is a family owned business with an experienced sales staff that has been assisting Northeast Wisconsin and the greater Fox Valley area's homebuilders, remodelers, architects, and homeowners in residential and commercial markets since 1978.
With our continued growth we are looking to add an experienced Commercial Project Manager to our team.
- Analyze plans and specifications to prepare time, cost, materials and labor costs
- Assist in creating and tracking request for information and clarification
- Coordinate the scheduling, and production of projects from start to finish
- Build relationships with vendors
- Provide technical support to operations
- Prepare sales quotes in a timely manner
- Must have one year minimum exposure to the Commercial Door Industry.
- Knowledge of commercial hollow metal, wood doors and hardware.
- Experience in Multi-family Construction would be beneficial.
- analytical skills – accurately evaluate detailed specifications.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Strong computer skills required. Proficient MS excel, word and Blue Beam.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Approachable
- Knowledge of building materials Organized, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and possesses a high attention to detail.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 90,000 based upon industry experience and abilities.
- Simple IRA w/ Match
- Paid Time off. Accrual starts immediately.
- Medical Coverage
- Company Provided Tools
- Employee Discounts